South East Offices Investment Q2 2017
South East Office Investment Market Commentary Q2 2017
We are pleased to present our Q2 2017 South East Office Investment Bulletin.
Key findings for this quarter include:
- £451 of South East office transacted in Q2 across 28 spate transactions.
- £16.1m was the average deal size for Q2, 17% smaller than Q1, as 22 of 28 transactions were sub-£20m.
- £830m of South East offices are currently under offer or exchanged.
- 32% of acquisitions were transacted by overseas investors who were the most acquisitive investor type throughout Q2.
- 44% of sales marketed throughout Q2 were launched by private equity funds.
- 64% of transactions traded at sub 6.00% NIY.
- Average prime South East office yields are currently 5.25%, however Q2 has seen downward pressure on prime yields, mainly due to the increased demand from institutions.
To find out more, please download our full report.