A floor-by-floor analysis of the London office market Q3 2016
Providing data and insight on take-up, availability and rents on a floor-by-floor basis, the London Floor Review is essential reading for those looking for an alternative perspective on the performance of the London office market.
Main findings this quarter:
- London take-up rises by 1% in Q3
- Take-up drops 17% in the East, yet prime rents stable at £70 per sq ft
- Take-up increases 25% in the West, but prime rents fall to £120 per sq ft
- London availability rises by 17% as developments complete
- However, supply remains low in historic terms and this will help insulate the market
- Occupiers place increased emphasis on lease flexibility
- Some landlords postpone development plans to protect short term income.
To find out more, please download the full report.