The definitive guide to the UK’s distribution property market Q1 2017
The seventh edition of Gerald Eve’s award-winning Prime Logistics research report is now available for you to download
Prime Logistics is an essential tool for any developer, investor or occupier interested in the market for logistics buildings over 50,000 sq ft in size across each of the UK’s 26 key distribution markets.
Key findings from our 2017 research include:
- Over 50 million sq ft of logistics space was taken-up in 2016 – the largest volume on record.
- 59% of all take-up was of new purpose-built or speculatively-built units.
- Amazon committed to 8.5 million sq ft of space during 2016.
- The availability rate fell to 6.2% at the end of 2016, the lowest on record.
- Rents have risen in nearly all markets and incentives have fallen to their lowest level on record.
- There is a significant weight of money targeted at the sector and we have seen post-EU referendum yield compression.
- Every location in the UK is expected to witness prime rental growth over the next five years.
Helping you to find the opportunities in this highly sought-after asset class, Prime Logistics continues to provide you with robust information on which you can rely to help make strategic decisions.
To find out more, download our full report. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you wish to talk about any of the topics covered.