We are pleased to present our Q1 2018 South East Offices Investment Bulletin.
Key findings for Q1 2018 include:
- £1bn of South East offices transacted in Q1 2018, a record high for Q1 transactions.
- 55% rise on recorded volumes for the same period in 2017 and 40% ahead of the five year average.
- 34% of total transaction volumes attributable to two notable deals, Frasers Property’s acquisition of Farnborough Business Park (£174.6m) and Spelthorne Council’s acquisition of 12 Hammersmith Grove (£170m).
- £88m of sales launched during Q1 2018 by institutional funds.
- 22% of acquisitions were undertaken by local authorities during Q1 2018, a continuation on from Q4 2017 as the market’s most active purchaser group.
- 46% of Q1 2018 deals transacted at yields below 6.00%
To find out more, please download the full bulletin here.