South East Office Investment Market Commentary Q3 2016
We are pleased to present our South East Office Investment Review Q3 2016.
Key findings this quarter include:
- EU referendum result casts shadow over London office market
- Q2 take-up drops 21% in London during the lead up to the referendum
- Space under offer rises 21% in London as occupiers pause before committing…
- …however several deals have transacted so far in Q3
- H2 2016 pipeline of development supply significantly increases City availability.
Prime rents stabilise in Q2, although some negotiating power shifts to tenants.
To find out more, please download our full report.