South East Office Investment Market Commentary Q2 2017
We are pleased to present our Q2 2017 South East Office Investment Bulletin.
Key findings for this quarter include:
- £451 of South East office transacted in Q2 across 28 spate transactions.
- £16.1m was the average deal size for Q2, 17% smaller than Q1, as 22 of 28 transactions were sub-£20m.
- £830m of South East offices are currently under offer or exchanged.
- 32% of acquisitions were transacted by overseas investors who were the most acquisitive investor type throughout Q2.
- 44% of sales marketed throughout Q2 were launched by private equity funds.
- 64% of transactions traded at sub 6.00% NIY.
- Average prime South East office yields are currently 5.25%, however Q2 has seen downward pressure on prime yields, mainly due to the increased demand from institutions.
To find out more, please download our full report.