Our Corporate Real Estate team is expert in advising occupiers on preparation and delivery of their real estate strategies, either on a fully outsourced basis or working closely alongside an existing Real Estate team.
By gaining a detailed understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced by our clients’ businesses we enable our clients to align their Real Estate with their business goals.
Our broad spectrum of corporate real estate activities include:
- Strategy formation and review
- Full life cycle lease event management – acquisition to lease exit and dilapidations
- Proactive identification of added value opportunities/ cost savings
- Portfolio budgeting and forecasting and cash flow programming
- Risk analysis and management
- Management of legacy portfolio and cost mitigation
- Supervise other Gerald Eve services and third party advisors
- Data management and internal reporting
- Landlord liaison for consents and relationship management
- Portfolio audit and property inspection
- M&A property due diligence