Owning property investments can be complicated. We aim to simplify.
Property investment is tangible, complex, takes time and has lots of moving parts which need to be interpreted, understood, managed and maintained to protect value, reduce risk and keep it operational and attractive to the market.
Our role is relationship driven and we are central to your portfolio investment strategy. Our team will take the lead in managing transactions and day to day operations. We manage communication between agents, advisors, investors and tenants to bring people and property together.
- We help investors understand what they are buying by speaking in plain English. We provide support from an accepted offer to a mobilised site with minimal fuss and a no nonsense approach.
- Our track record in portfolio and asset management includes single asset holdings to multi-let, multi-sector, multi-regional investment portfolios.
- We take care of buildings and tenants. If it’s broken, we fix it and we work intelligently to improve the investment. Problem solving is what we do and we recognise that each client benefits from a bespoke experience – there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
- We see tenants as customers and go above and beyond to deliver a service-led experience. Tenants like that. Happy tenants pay their rent and this makes our clients happy – it’s simple really.
- We don’t just manage, we innovate. Our aim is to create spaces which occupiers enjoy and work environments that they thrive in.
- Our team proactively build relationships which in turn grow transactions. We only ever promise what we can deliver.
We have a specialist team that works with funds such as pension, private endowments, charities and high net worth individuals and family offices who appreciate the level of service and tailored approach that Gerald Eve can offer their individual portfolios. For these clients Gerald Eve typically provides strategic investment advice and a full asset and property management service.
Clients like our ‘sale ready’ approach. We understand that property has to be as liquid as possible. Therefore upon purchase the investment team and the property manager work closely to ensure that all issues raised through the due diligence process are administered to a satisfactory conclusion. This may relate to historic, title, service charge and rent related matters that need to be resolved to provide a clean title and ‘sale ready’ investments.