I am a Senior Associate in our Planning and Development department based in the West End of London. With more than nine years’ experience in the industry, my main areas of expertise are across residential led and mixed-use developments within, and outside of Central London.
I specialise in providing financial viability advice to support planning applications as well as strategic development consultancy work for both private and public sector clients. My work additionally includes strategic agency, valuations and financial appraisals/feasibility studies of development land.
I act as an advisor to landowners, investors, local councils and developers, examples include Telford Homes, St Joseph, Landsec, Fairview Homes, the London Borough of Wandsworth, Borough Council of Kings Lynn and West Norfolk, as well as a range of private landowners.
MY RECENT PROJECTS
- South East King’s Lynn Strategic Growth Area – am currently providing consultancy advice to the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk to support the delivery of their strategic growth area. We are structuring a collaboration agreement to help enable land to be drawn down to facilitate the development of up to 4,000 new homes as part of a housing allocation.
- J15, Northampton – I assisted in providing strategic consultancy and agency advice on a partnering agreement and sale of land for a Strategic Rail Freight Interchange and industrial warehouse space. The scheme has now been granted a Development Consent Order.
- Development consultancy – I have provided feasibility advice for a number of London based and regional councils as well as major housebuilders. I am currently providing strategic advice regarding a joint venture agreement between two private corporate landowners looking to develop their land in Cambridgeshire.
- Financial Viability Advice – I have conducted numerous FVAs on residential and mixed-use developments for a number of private and public sector clients within Greater London and the southeast. These include instructions from the LB Wandsworth, the Church Commissioners, Mount Anvil and Telford Homes. I have recently successfully assisted in providing viability advice for a public inquiry regarding the re-development of a Grade II* Listed building in Tower Hamlets and a large residential development scheme in Epping.
- Red Book Valuations – I have conducted Red Book residual and portfolio valuations, for both loan security and internal purposes, for several private and public sector clients across London and the South. Many of these projects have included a significant mixed-use element with commercial, employment, PRS, affordable housing and hotel operators on site.