What we do
We work with the leading national and international companies operating in the UK market and have advised on some of the largest and most complex projects.
We have an integrated town planning and development team which is over 90 strong and can advise on all aspects of development including:
- strategic and planning policy input
- site assembly and compulsory purchase
- analysis and management of planning risk
- imaginative and thought through planning strategies
- optimising the outcome of the planning process
- financial viability, community infrastructure levy and S106 / affordable housing negotiations
- site acquisition and disposal.
What differentiates us
Our advice ranges from individual technical issues to an overall strategic view of sites and projects. Our people are experienced in working within, or leading, teams as required. We are thought leaders in our areas of expertise and are proud of our innovative approach to resolving problems and providing the optimum results for our clients.
Development can be complex – we understand the strands necessary for delivery.