Gerald Eve’s Planning & Development team is one of the most respected in the UK.
More than 100 people strong, based in London and Manchester, we offer one of the largest integrated teams in our sector. We remain at the forefront of policy making and our unrivalled knowledge of central and local government planning systems ensures our clients receive first class, impartial advice and innovative, intelligent solutions to meet their objectives.
Our clients look to us to help them realise or improve asset value by:
- Fully integrated planning and development advisory offer
- Deep understanding of the planning system as a whole
- Imaginative and thought-through planning and development strategies
- Analysis and management of planning risk
- Detailed knowledge of market focus
- Optimising the outcome of the planning and development process
- Depth of resource with one of the largest planning and development teams in our sector
- Financial analysis for town planning and portfolio management purposes
- Active engagement in policy debate by informing Government, regional and local policy through the British Property Federation, London First, Westminster Property Association, City Property Association etc
- Tenacious, putting everything into pursuing the best outcomes.
The Planning & Development team have a fully integrated service offering, including:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Affordable housing
- Compulsory purchase order
- Development agreements
- Development Plan / Policy advice
- Expert witness
- Due diligence
- Financial viability assessments
- Planning applications / appeals
- Portfolio management / advice
- Project management
- Strategic land
Our Planning and Development team includes one of the largest town planning consultancies, providing a breadth of skills to provide the best results.