I’m a Partner in the Industrial department, based in the West End. I specialise in the valuation of industry, energy, infrastructure, and logistics properties across the UK. I additionally have specialist expertise in the energy and aviation / transport sectors.
My extensive experience has focused on providing Red Book valuations for a diverse range of purposes including loan security, financial reporting, taxation, section 18, purchase and sale and planning viability.
I chair the Gerald Eve Valuation Panel, formulating and promoting best practice across the firm. I am also proud to chair the Gerald Eve LGBTQI+ employee resource network, encouraGE. At Gerald Eve, where we strive to encourage an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued for who they are.
MY RECENT PROJECTS
- The site of the UK’s first Gigafactory in Northumberland
- A portfolio of power stations and gas storage facility for SDLT purposes
- Battery Storage site at a former power station in South Wales
- Portfolio of UK power stations for purchase price allocation
- Sites for proposed new nuclear power stations in the UK
- Portfolio of solar farms to support internal investment strategy
- Site for a Hydrogen Hub close to a major port in Wales
Aviation / transport
- Valuation of Biggin Hill Airport for internal management purposes
- Retford Gamston Airport for loan security purposes
- Hangars at Manchester, Luton and Farnborough Airports
- Sites at Heathrow Airport
- Portsmouth International Port for internal management strategy
- Bournemouth – Swanage Chain Ferry – financial reporting and expert witness
General industrial / manufacturing
- Portfolio of UK wide distribution warehouses for an online food retailer
- Oil Refinery and supporting nationwide terminals for financial reporting.
- Valuation to two bulk storage sites at Seal Sands and Thurrock
- Major redevelopment site at a freeport in the northeast