• prominent hot-food takeaway premises available for immediate occupation
• located in Kilmarnock town centre immediately opposite the Galleon Leisure Centre
• neighbouring occupiers include Domino’s Pizza and Pepe’s Peri Peri who are currently fitting out
• Currently fitted out as a pizza takeaway on ground floor with storage accommodation on 1st floor
• eligible for 25% rates relief under the Small Business Bonus Scheme
The subjects are located in the town of Kilmarnock with East Ayrshire. The town is located approximately 22 miles south west of Glasgow, 13 miles north east of Ayr, and 7 miles east of Irvine via the A77/M77 and A71 trunk roads respectively.
More specifically the subject property is situated on the east side of Titchfield Street within Kilmarnock town centre.
Excellent access to transport links are provided with numerous bus services operating on Titchfield Street and Kilmarnock Railway Station is a 12-minute walk north.