- 2.7 million m3 potential void space readily available
- Potential for additional void space if mineral reserves removed
- Potential for inert, non-hazardous or hazardous landfill
- In-situ cell liner/engineering materials (circa 300,000m3 Liassic Mudstone)
- Potential mineral reserves (ironstone/mudstone/limestone)
- Potential rail link facility.
We believe that subject to an agreement with adjoining land owner that the site may have rail access along the eastern site boundary.
Offers are invited for the Freehold interest. The Vendor may consider splitting the title subject to negotiation.
We understand that the premises are currently not entered in the 2017 Valuation List .
An online data room has been prepared for prospective purchasers to review due diligence relating to the property.
For access details, further information, arranging a viewing and/or to register an interest, please contact us.
The site is located approximately 3.2 km (2 miles) north of Scunthorpe town centre. The property is accessed directly off Normanby Road which provides links to the M181 motorway and M180 motorway, situated 4.8 km (3 miles) and 8 km (5 miles) to the south west respectively, via Pheonix Parkway (A1077).