Lynton House is an iconic building, with a contemporary edge. Providing modern and efficient office space, the part ninth floor is undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment to provide the highest quality Grade A office accommodation and offering expansive views over the Square.
- Offices undergoing refurbishment delivery November 2019
- Generous new communal roof terrace amenity delivery Q1 2020
- New shower and cycling facilities delivery Q1 2020
- ‘Active’ chilled beam air conditioning
- Raised floor
- Clear floor to ceiling height of 2.65m
- Double height, highly presentable reception
- Concierge and on site management
- 4 x 13 person passenger lifts
- Male, female and disabled WCs
- Fully DDA Compliant
- Starbucks and Pret A Manger on site.
Lynton House is located on the eastern side of Tavistock Square in the heart of Bloomsbury. It is 300m from Euston station (mainline and Northern, Victoria, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City underground lines) enabling excellent access to both the West End and City of London. King’s Cross and St Pancras International are five minutes walk, delivering mainline and International Eurostar services to Paris and Brussels, with Russell Square providing Piccadilly line services.