Investors require buildings that are designed, constructed and maintained to a standard that will meet tenant demands, both now and in the future, and which can be delivered at a competitive price; occupiers want to maintain flexibility, and to ensure that the ongoing costs of occupation are certain; buildings themselves are becoming increasingly complex, as is the legislation governing their use and occupation.
Whether acquiring a building as a freehold investment, as a tenant negotiating a lease for occupation or as a joint venture partner to a Development Agreement, we understand the need for considered advice which navigates a way through these sometimes competing and conflicting requirements.
• building surveys, for investment and occupation
• pre divestment reports
• dilapidation advice
• party wall and neighbourly advice
• planned maintenance programmes
• contract administration
• schedule of condition
• reinstatement cost assessments
• expert witness and assistance with building disputes.