We are pleased to present our 2017 South East Offices Investment Commentary and Predictions.
Key Findings for 2017 include:
- £3.5bn of South East offices transacted in 2017, a 14% uplift on 2016 (£3.08bn)
- £24.5m average lot size transacted, 10% larger than 2016.
- £549m Frasers Property Business Park portfolio acquisition, the largest transaction in 2017.
- £1.97bn transacted in Q3 2017, the largest transaction quarter for South East offices on record.
- 33% of purchasers were overseas investors, equating to £1.16bn of South East office transactions.
- 36% of total sales (£823m) were from institutional funds as they continued to dispose of non-core assets.
To find out more, please download our full bulletin.