Over time, businesses may have inadvertently overpaid their business rates due to errors in Rateable Values, incorrect application of reliefs, or miscalculations by the Valuation Office Agency (VOA), Scottish Assessors Association (SAA) or local authorities. Conducting a historic rates audit can help you identify any discrepancies in your bills, potentially leading to refunds or adjustments in future payments.
From unclaimed reliefs to missed reductions, our team has the expertise and proven track record to find the money you are owed.
Combining our extensive knowledge of the rating system with a forensic approach to identify errors, we work to pinpoint and rectify errors with:
– Comprehensive historical analysis of your business rates bills and payments
– Meticulous investigation and validation of potential errors and discrepancies
– Robust claim preparation and submission to the appropriate authorities
– Skilled negotiation and resolution to secure the refunds and savings you deserve
– Ongoing support and monitoring of your business rates for future savings opportunities
At Gerald Eve, we pride ourselves on our commitment to client satisfaction and delivering exceptional results. Our expert team will handle your business rates audit with the utmost care and attention to detail. We work diligently to uncover hidden savings and negotiate on your behalf, ensuring that your financial interests are in the best possible hands.
Do not let unclaimed refunds and missed opportunities impact your bottom line. Contact us to discuss how our historic business rates audit services can help your business.