When you have multiple properties or complex rate payment requirements, a robust Rate Payment Management Service (RPMS) streamlines payment processes, improves accuracy and efficiency, and provides a better user experience. It can also assist in increasing cash flow, reducing financial risk, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
As the UK’s largest outsourced ratepayer, we manage over £1.1 billion in bills annually for more than 45,000 properties. Our specialist Rate Payment Management Services (RPMS) team offers a comprehensive solution, overseeing everything from bill auditing and payment management to proactive fund recovery. We have secured millions of pounds in refunds for clients by correcting billing errors and avoiding over-payments. Our services also save our clients’ finance teams an average of 100 working days each year.
Our RPMS team shoulders the burden and puts you in control, confident you will never overpay. Contact us today to learn more about our tailored solutions.
Our dedicated client accounting team comprises over 40 property finance professionals, including half of which are focused on rate payment activities. With expert knowledge of rating legislation, case law, and complex transitional calculations, we maintain strong relationships with billing authorities to deliver a seamless service.
Our rate payment service gives you peace of mind, tangible benefits, and relief from the administrative burden associated with rate demand payments. Key features of our services include:
– Comprehensive business rates payment and refund management
– Billing address management for all demand correspondence from billing authorities
– Discrete client accounts held in accordance with RICS client money regulations or approved BACS Bureau payments
– Rate demand validation for every billing period
– Query resolution with billing authorities
– Proactive response to changes and refund recovery
– Bespoke, tailored reporting
– Diary-driven system integration with your financial management systems
Our flexible payment process adapts to your needs, offering discrete client accounts in accordance with RICS client money regulations or direct payment to billing authorities as a Commercial BACS Bureau. Our control environment features internationally recognised accreditation (ISAE3402 Type II), regular internal and external audits, and a focus on providing ultimate peace of mind to our clients.